Current Open Roles
ACRE’s Halifax office is looking for experienced Architects who can work both independently and in a team, and have experience in the full range of architectural design and project execution phases.
In this position you will work within a team on projects in all work stages, from conceptual design through to the technical and construction phases.
Your tasks will include drawing plans, technical documentation, producing renders, creating presentations and helping us create Storied Architecture. The selected candidate will work with a small project team and also directly with the partner in charge of the project.
- Master’s degree in Architecture or Masterplanning,
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate working experience in an architecture or design office
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working on BIM/ Revit projects
- Excellent proficiency in English. French is also preferred
- Must not be afraid to use the phone to communicate
- Experience working on complex, design based projects
- Confident working in a team environment
- Self-motivated, pro-active and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- This is an in-office position
To apply email your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format to us at email@example.com
Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed further. The hiring process starts spontaneously, only short-listed candidates will be invited for an
44 CHIPMAN HILL
SAINT JOHN, NB
+1 (506) 658 9679
1741 BRUNSWICK ST
+1 (902) 417 065